Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lesson Plan

Hello and Happy Weekend! Just a quick update in reference to next week and our new lesson plan layouts moving forward. 

This layout will change according to the Preschool2Me updates, but for now, I hope you find this digital beta version helpful. The picture is clickable for a larger image and for your reading convenience.

Accordingly, I will post this on our Parent Board in the hallway! Thank You Parents!!!




Also:

I just wanted to issue a quick apology to parents who've sent me emails these past few days that I was unable to respond to in a timely manner! I was unable to retrieve my password and had been locked out of the email account. However, the issue was resolved (yay!) and I regained access to that email account for continued classroom communication.

That email is prekfrenzel@gmail.com 




0 comments:

Post a Comment